Saturday, November 23, 2019
Commenting on another blog (Pip's blog)
I commented on Pip's review of the film Judy - just to point out what a smart actress Rene Zellweger is - I saw her interviewed and she seems very humble as well.
Etiquette
It is very important to be polite and courteous when using blogs. There is a tendency for people to fall into the trap of : the impersonal nature of social media (not face to face) leading to bad manners.
Many people use emojis to represent their intentions, like those below, however they can never really replace the real thing.
๐๐๐❤
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommended tools for social media engagement
Facebook - Due to the scope and popularity of Facebook, I think a library could benefit greatly from having its own Facebook page. It...
-
Facebook - Due to the scope and popularity of Facebook, I think a library could benefit greatly from having its own Facebook page. It...
-
I chose this bright green/blue template and colour scheme because it is positive and happy! I also added a view design variations, like put...
-
Facebook at Waverley library - The Facebook link on the library homepage takes a person to https://www.facebook.com/WhatsOnWaverley The lib...

No comments:
Post a Comment