Saturday, November 23, 2019

Changing the look of my blog

I chose this bright green/blue template and colour scheme because it is positive  and happy! I also added a view design variations, like putting a photo of some magpies behind the title page.

I guess the point is a few small changes in presentation can make a blog look rather professional if it is for a serious audience ; or quite silly if it's for friends to view.

A serious blog would not use many colours or themes, but would focus on the functionality and formality of presentation.


A blog for friends and family may use emojis and special effects -

😎🎩📯🔮

I don't think I would use them in a serious or formal  blog. That's a matter of personal choice, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended tools for social media engagement

Facebook -  Due to the scope and popularity of Facebook, I think a library could benefit greatly from having its own Facebook page. It...